Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 4- Classified Ads > Porsche Boxster, Cayman, 996, 997 Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS: Kinesis K28 18-inch wheels - 996 GT3 Fitment

I bought a 996 GT3 that came with this set of Kinesis K28 wheels in the same size / width as the OEM wheels. I just recently bought a used set of OEM wheels because I like the OEM look. These wheels are not in perfect cosmetic shape, but they are not terrible, you can see some chips in the pictures, and the lips are not mirror-like, though with some good polish they come very close. These would make a great set of track wheels, as they are a very strong 3-piece wheel and also lighter than the OEM wheels. I'm asking $1500 or best offer. I'm willing to ship anywhere in the USA as long as you cover the shipping cost. I have very nice boxes / padding for the wheels to ship in. I forgot to mention that they do come with the center caps seen in the bottom picture. They are OEM silver Porsche center caps that were plastidipped on the edges. They actually match the finish of the wheels quite well. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Old 08-03-2017, 03:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Tags
996 , 996 gt3 , kinesis , porsche , wheels