Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Boxster, Cayman, 996, 997 Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
FS: Rare Gruppe M Carbon Kevlar Intake for 996

This is a really rare intake from Japan. They list for $1800-$2200. This one has some minor wear and needs the filter, clamps and silicone coupler. Part number is FRI-0145 and is listed as fitting 2001-2005 C2/C4, even though this was on a '99 C4 previously.

I'm asking $1250 obo

Ask me about Replica Fuchs (Even Deep 6 & 7R) wheels!
Old 02-26-2018, 04:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Bump

Old 03-20-2018, 09:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Bump

Old 04-04-2018, 07:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
Make offers

Old 05-01-2018, 09:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Garage
Bump

Old 05-29-2018, 08:25 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Garage
make offer

Old 08-28-2018, 08:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Garage
Still available

Old 09-28-2018, 08:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Garage
Make offer

Old 10-29-2018, 10:13 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

How hard is it to get the rest of the parts and what is the cost (estimated)?
Old 11-30-2018, 04:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Garage
I don't know if there are any other parts, or what it would take to get. It came in a lot purchase with two cars.

Old 11-30-2018, 06:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Garage
No, I will not take $200 for it. Sigh.

Old 12-11-2018, 08:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Given how long you've tried to sell this, might want to rethink price and what someone would need to do to actually install it in car. Im interested but need more info

Sent from my SM-N950U using Pelican Parts Forums
Old 12-21-2018, 06:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Garage
Understood. However, because they are Japanese and rare, it isn't easy to find much info on them. I'm happy to negotiate on price but an offer of 10% of new isn't reasonable.

Old 12-22-2018, 05:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

Pretty sure fvd sells the kit new for around 1200 complete.
Old 12-23-2018, 04:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)

Garage
Do you have a link. The cheapest I could find it was $1800. As I have said, I am willing to consider reasonable offers.

Old 12-23-2018, 09:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)

Garage
Near looking piece- but it does appear to be missing a bunch of parts. See Vivid racing...

https://www.vividracing.com/gruppe-ram-air-intake-system-porsche-996-carrera-incl-9800-p-74358.html
Old 01-13-2019, 09:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)

Garage
Thanks for the link - I do appreciate it.

However, the link has it priced (marked down) to $1800.

I'm open to reasonable offers. Missing the filter, coupler and some screws and small bracket pieces would never cost you $1000 but that's basically the savings I'm offering. Again, it isn't missing $1600 worth of stuff - I won't take $200 for it, I'll keep it hanging on the wall as art work.

Old 01-14-2019, 08:02 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)

Garage
Just sold.

Old 01-14-2019, 08:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: