Pelican Parts
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale > Porsche Cars for Sale by Dealer

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Otif

Garage
1982 911SC Coupe

1982 Porsche 911 SC.
VIN: WP0AA0917CS120299

I can't get a picture to load upright. They look fine from my phone, but not on the computer. so sorry for the pics.

This clean carfax, rust free example is Palisander Metallic (Rosewood Metallic) over tan. Odometer shows 152,XXX miles. Car runs and drives excellent. Just had the CDI rebuilt. Shifts through all the gears perfectly, and brakes as it should. Has a short muffler that looks like a catalytic, and dumps on the driver side. That said, this car will not pass smog, but it sounds awesome! Has been lowered and sits on gold 15X7 & 15X8 reproduction Fuchs, with new tires. Floors, battery tray, and suspension pan are SOLID, and RUST FREE. The entire car is rust free.

Sunroof does not work. Haven't looked into why.

Car has had a repaint, and although it's not a terrible paint job, there's some overspray on some seals. This car is as honest as they come, and it is a very nice hotrod 911SC for cheap money. Front seats need to be recovered, and rear seat bottoms are missing. I can provide a set of seat bottoms, but they will not match the interior. Clean and clear Florida title. Fun to drive, and is a head turner, as every brown Porsche should be!

$28K. That's for a coupe!

Call Ralph at 786-587-3991
ralph@**********************

I'm a dealer in the state of Florida. As such all Florida residents, must pay sales tax. A $195 dealer fee will be added to the final sale price.

I try to describe my cars as honestly as possible, but I always recommend that you have the car inspected by a professional. Transportation costs to and from the shop conducting the PPI, is the responsibility of the buyer, and must be paid for upfront. We have a lift, and you are more than welcome to use it for your inspection.

East Coast Classics
12491 SW 130 St., Unit F
Miami, FL 33186

Last edited by otif; 02-26-2020 at 02:41 PM.. Reason: Added info
Old 02-20-2020, 05:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Otif

Garage

Old 02-20-2020, 05:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Otif

Garage

Old 02-20-2020, 05:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Otif

Garage
Price reduced to $28000.
Old 02-24-2020, 09:21 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Otif

Garage
To the top
Old 02-26-2020, 02:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Otif

Garage
UP! In these times, I will consider trades. Looking for a clean 996 C4S

Old 04-04-2020, 03:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: