Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

1986 Porsche 911 Carrera Sunroof coupe

Unfortunately I have to sell my 1986 Porsche 911 Carrera. It is a matching numbers Guards Red original paint car with 175,850 fully documented miles with the Porsche cert. of authenticity. Originally sold in Pittsburgh PA, it moved out west to Tulsa OK in '88 where it lived until moving to Scottsdale AZ. in '96. This info is documented with dealer stamps in the original warranty booklet. The PO owned it for 17 yrs. until I took ownership in 2013. This car has been meticulously maintained and all work performed including parts, labor receipts and any associated info. is documented in a binder that travels with the car. It is a performance oriented car that has many upgrades. While never tracked it did run twice in the Silver State Challenge, a closed course timed event in the 140mph class. I have an in car video which proves this. Listed below are some of the improvements. I do have a word doc. that can be emailed with a full list of modifications.
Interior converted from tan to black, RS America door cards, 993 12 way seats, rear seat delete. TRE custom roll bar, Rennline floorboards and pedal set with dead pedal. Alpine stereo, rear deck speakers. Power amp, viper alarm, new door seals. All gauges operate and a new t/s switch and ww switch recently installed. Lloyd custom floor mats. A/C functions but needs to be serviced.
3.2 litre engine rebuilt by Beck's at 90k. Nology wires, powder coated 930 valve covers, fan and shroud. M&K SS exhaust, Steve Wong 93 oct. chip. Backdated heater. High torque starter. Passes CA smog, no smoke on start up or oil leaks.
Weltmeister adj. sway bars, 930 turbo spring plates and torsion bars. New Boge perf. shocks, turbo tie rods, bump steer bushings. Lowered to euro spec, corner balanced. 17" factory turbo twist rims. Continental Extreme Contact tires 80% left, drilled rotors SS brake lines with 60% brake life.
Leak down and compression were checked at 172k miles, I have those numbers on the word doc. and a receipt. Transmission was rebuilt at 129k and a Jwest performance shifter recently installed. Includes spare, jack and tool kit.

Car is located in Orange County Ca. Asking $37,500

Last edited by motoworks; 08-26-2018 at 08:37 AM.. Reason: add image
Old 08-24-2018, 12:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Bump

Price lowered to $36,000
Old 08-30-2018, 03:59 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Sale pending
Old 09-07-2018, 06:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Sold
Old 09-12-2018, 03:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: