Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Porsche 912 HotRod

1968 912 Price: $20000
Selling my Porsche 912 hotrod.

First things first, the VIN: I think the car went through some troubles in the early 70s, and it was given a state issue VIN from Maryland. Its street legal, titled in Ohio currently, but does not have that original 912 VIN anymore. If thats a deal killer for you, stop right here

There is a Fiberglass '83 Turbo Wide Body Kit on the car from Better Bodies in California, installed in the early '90s.

There is a Big Bore Kit in the engine to give it more power. The Engine is stamped 1285592 marking it a Porsche 912 Engine from 1968 (perfect for a 356).

Outside and Insides are beautiful. The car drives beautifully, just took it out yesterday (November 14, 2018) in 30F weather. Drove it to work and back (a 75 mile round trip, going from stop and go traffic jam to 85 mph on the highway). All gears work, shifts nicely too. Heat works as well.

The Engine was completely remachined and rebuilt in 2018. The transmission was opened up, checked, and the drive axle and input shaft bearing were replaced because they seemed weak as well. Lights work in the car as well.

I have receipts for all work done (which shows how much I've put into this car too), as well as historical receipts going back to the 70s. Im asking for 20K. No lower, thats my only price.

Contact me at 440-339-7864 for questions and concerns.

Old 11-15-2018, 11:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Bump

Price lowered to 18k!

Contact at 440-339-7864 for pics/videos/or questions
Old 01-15-2019, 11:13 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Tags