Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

2015 Porsche GT3 - PTS Signal Green - CPO

Year: 2015
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: GT3
Mileage (numbers only please): 12724
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Traction Control
Color: Signal Green
VIN: Wp0AC2A92FS189249
Price (no $ sign please): $126500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SoCAl
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: PDK
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Selling my 2015 Porsche GT3 in PTS Signal Green that I picked up last year. From my understanding, there were only 10 Signal Green 991.1 GT3's produced for North America. I am the 3rd owner. I purchased the vehicle in August of last year from North Olmsted Porsche in Ohio. They purchased it off a forum member on here who I know personally as well. I've put 2,000 miles on it and only selling to get into another car. This is a flawless, no stories car. Nothing like a signal green GT3!

No accidents, no issues. Clean carfax. Car has a full factory CPO warranty to extend two years beyond the factory warranty (05/2021). Of course, it has the 10 year/120k mile engine warranty from Porsche as well.

Original MSRP of $152,905 (window sticker below)

Additions:

Car is fully clear-bra'd (every single panel) - done by previous owner
Car has a Sharkwerks center section muffler that I added (stock exhaust included as well)
Brand new car cover I purchased (used once) included.
The car has had an oil change, brake fluid change, and alignment under my ownership.

The only flaw (if you can call it that) I can find on the entire car is a sloppy cut of the clear bra under the left tail light (pic attached). This is just me being nit-picky.

Car is currently financed through Amazon Leasing and the bank holds title. Amazon Leasing will facilitate the transfer with payoff to the bank, equity to me, and title to new owner. Car is located in Los Angeles, CA.

Priced at $126,500. Feel free to call with any questions. 949 606 4910.

Last edited by VetteFish; 04-08-2019 at 08:39 AM..
Old 03-16-2019, 03:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Price drop as I need to move the car. Thanks.
Old 04-08-2019, 08:38 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Tags
911 , gt3 , porsche , pts , signal green