Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

1970 911 t

Selling my 1970 911 T. I purchased this car within the last year and don't have a good place at the moment to work on it and don't want to see it sit over the winter. The car came up for sale locally which is pretty rare and I couldn't pass it up. I don't have any history on the car other than a doctor in Galesburg, IL. previously owned it and it was last registered it 1996. It had been sitting in a warehouse with other vehicles that he owned. His mechanic started it while I was there and I trailered it to a friend's airplane hanger where it sits today. It's going to need some work to be road worthy. Specifically suspension pan work, pedal box work and areas near the rockers and possible mechanical work as I've not attempted to drive it or even purchased the batteries to start it again. The interior is in reasonably good condition with the seats and dash looking good. I believe the engine is a 2.2 and I'm not sure if it's original to the vehicle and it's got Weber carburetors. The VIN is 9110122126. Asking $22,000 and we'll go from there. Let me know if you have any questions or need specific photos. Car is located in the Metamora, IL area. Also forgot to mention that it has a clean title in my name.

Last edited by Jakob F.; 09-08-2019 at 05:16 PM..
Old 09-08-2019, 05:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Sale pending. Looks like this is staying in the Midwest. Thanks for all of the interest.
Old 09-11-2019, 02:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Sold. Thanks Pelican!
Old 09-13-2019, 05:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: