Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

1985 911 Carrera Gaurds : 39K miles

Hello All,

Hate to do this but time to let this car go, would like to put an addition on my home within the next few months and need some cash freed up.

Car is beautiful inside and out runs and drives great. Has been garaged its entire life and never saw rain until I was towing it home after I purchased it.

Under my ownership I had the entire front suspension redone, sway bar bushings were squeaky and that is a process to do on its own, so A-arms were pulled out brand new bushings were pushed in them, ball joints were replaced, sway bar bushings, along with new tie rods. Front end feels like a new car now or as good as a 80's 911 feels. Car has brand new tires all around and I pulled the 6" wide fuchs off the front and swapped the 7's to the front and got a set of 8's for the back. I have the original front wheels can be swapped on whenever.

I have 12,000 dollars of receipts of work done to the car since 2000. Anytime it needed anything the previous owner had it done at Powertech top NJ Porsche shop in the area.

Ac has been converted to R134a and the trans has had the 1st and 2nd gears redone as thats problematic. Can provide full invoices upon request.

Asking price is 51,000

If anyone has any questions feel free to message me on here, email, or call.

Thanks,
Mike
mike.vogt18@gmail.com
(973)-800-4677

Last edited by Mikev18; 01-14-2020 at 11:34 AM..
Old 10-03-2019, 12:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Old 10-17-2019, 01:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Mods if you could rotate these that would be great. They are all rotated correct on the computer but the uploader chages them.

Old 10-17-2019, 01:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Bump
Old 10-29-2019, 09:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

BUMP construction on my house is starting soon and dont want to pay to store this thing somewhere.

Price drop to 51k

Old 01-14-2020, 11:35 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: