Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

911SC Targa project

1981 Porsche 911SC Targa project car for sale.

Body was striped to bare metal and repainted blue.

Black leather interior 90 percent of leather is new seats need the covers installed, new set of black wool carpets.

Engine has been rebuilt with new oil pump, barrels and pistons and cylinder heads, fan and housing, cam covers powered coated red.

Gearbox was overhauled by perfect power with close ratio gears

All new shock absorbers, new Cv joints and boots, new sway bar, new rotors and bearings it has the updated Carrera oil cooler, fan and relay

Wheels powder coated silver with new tires.

I know the car is missing the windshield and the oil pipes that run to front oil cooler which is the fan cooled later type

Lots of new parts. I can got through the invoices and list if required l also have a full SSI exhaust system,

The car will also come with a hydraulic scissor lift, 930 engine, new cylinder heads, no barrels, also new set of 6, 911 euro spec cylinder heads, I believe there are a number of 930 oil pumps one maybe still in box and numerous other parts in boxes that have been gathered over the years

The car is in Elizabeth city NC.

I can take more pictures for anyone interested just let me know what pictures you would like to see or email and we can talk.

Iím sure I have close to 30K invested in this project.

Selling for 19,500 obo

Last edited by Obx Richard; 01-24-2020 at 12:50 PM.. Reason: New item added
Old 01-24-2020, 09:39 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Old 01-24-2020, 01:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Sold

Old 01-25-2020, 04:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: