Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered

FS: 2010 Cayenne GTS

$23,900 or best reasonable offer. VIN WP1AD2AP9ALA61877. Located in Zip Code 29072. 61,5XX miles and rising as this is my daily driver. I have owned this car for over 2 years the Cayenne is up to date on all maintenance. In the last 100 miles I have replaced engine and interior air filters, all 4 brake pads, sensors and rotors, tires, 4 wheel alignment, brake fluid and the power steering fluid reservoir. Oil changed yearly ( I drive around 5K miles a year) with Mobil 1 and Porsche oil filter. No issues with the car. There is one garage door scratch on the hatch and the wheel rims have some rash other wise excellent mechanical and cosmetically. It needs nothing until an oil change in December.

The only change I made with the car is adding a factory towing package. I don't tow more than a utility trailer or a bike rack.

CarFax shows it has been maintained by local Porsche dealer since new.

I am selling to get back into a sports car. I have never had a truck/SUV now I have and found I prefer a smaller car.

If you want any specific pictures I can send them to you. Thanks, for looking.
IMG-1128

Last edited by Arthropraxis; 09-10-2020 at 05:35 PM..
Old 09-07-2020, 11:00 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Registered

Updated description, I changed the power steering fluid reservoir not a PDCC reservior. Same part number and in the same place if I had PDCC. I was mistaken on PDCC, it has PASM
Old 09-10-2020, 05:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Registered

Weekend bump

Old 09-18-2020, 02:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: