Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered

1971 Porsche 911 T Project

1971 Porsche 911T
Project on Rotisserie. Complete with matching numbers engine and transmission. This is a complete car that was completely dissembled and wet blasted. All parts are in storage.

I have new floor pans, pedal area, and cowl, inner rockers

2.2 Liter engine, turns free by hand. 5 speed dog leg transmission.
Carbs have been rebuilt (solex) 15K OBO ill upload more pics ASAP

Old 10-21-2020, 12:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Registered

Sorry guys, just got back into town. Trying to answer all Pms
Old 10-26-2020, 05:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Registered

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DKKsEftQTAJ4ScWRDB3UFkmA-kods1r7?usp=sharing

I hope this URL works to the pictures
Old 10-27-2020, 12:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Registered

Ive had a lot of questions
A friend acquired this car about 8 years ago. He sold it to me.
Its from the Baltimore area. It was running when parked about 5 years before he purchased it.

It was a roller, before i took it completely apart. It mostly complete expect for the headlights and interior, it has no front seats. I have everything in storage other than what you see that is on the rotisserie. The rotisserie does roll around and turn over. I did cut out the floors and backseat area, i have new floors to install from Restoration design as well as the petal area, passenger foot thinggy, inner rockers, inner passenger support ( i have no idea what its called), cowl, back kickboard.

It has rust issues. I needed to buy a few more items from restoration design. It does have a dent right in the middle of the roof in the windshield area, this busted the windshield. A small tree landed on it. The drivers side QT is dented, but it can be fixed. The fenders may need to be replaced, but may can be patched. The bottoms are kinda rusted on the inside. The smugglers box looks fine. Most of the rust is isolated to the bottom of the car. The cowl area is bad, and the area that the fenders bolt to dont look so hot.
The front pan was replaced by someone, but they did a crappy job.

I flintstoned this car to my new house. I sat on a milk carton and steered it down the road, the brakes worked fine. I probably shouldn't have taken the whole car apart, but that's what i like to do. I don't have to sell it, just don't have the time for it right now. The car is completely taken apart, not a wire, not a bolt on it. I do have every part that came on it though, in storage.

The engine spins freely by hand, i have not taken it apart.

I took it apart because i suspected the rust damage was more than what i could see. These Porsches sure do hide it well.

Last edited by workky; 10-27-2020 at 12:33 PM.. Reason: I messed up
Old 10-27-2020, 12:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Registered

Ladies and gentlemen, I apologize that I'm slow responding to everyone. I'm a full time single dad of 2 girls. And I stay busier than the poll people for the election.

So , please give my some latitude
Email works the best right now
brentdawson@live.com
Old 11-11-2020, 05:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Registered

Not sure if this will show up, but I'm dropping the price to 15k OBO

Last edited by workky; 03-09-2021 at 01:02 PM.. Reason: because im stupid
Old 02-23-2021, 01:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)
Registered

sold pending
Old 02-25-2021, 06:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)
Registered

However, having issues with shipping to another country. Maybe available in a week if deal falls through

Guys, ladies, this car is completely taken apart because it needs work. I’m not sure I’m interested in putting this car completely back together and shipping it. I don’t mind putting larger sheet metal back on. But structurally it won’t hold the doors, engine, or trans. It has no floor in it.
Old 02-28-2021, 06:01 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)
Registered

As of now, I only can offer a bill of sale
Working with the awesome state of GA to get a title.
I bought it with the intention of never selling it, in GA we don't need a title if the car is over 25 years old, because we are rednecks.
Old 03-09-2021, 01:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)
Registered

Sold, received deposit

Old 03-10-2021, 09:00 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: