Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > 4-Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Full 911 sc for sale!

I have a 78 SC up for grabs.

The car was purchased to be a parts car for a 914/6 conversion, but due to the fact that I need money.. I will have to abort the conversion.

The car is a FULL running SC. I have all maintenence records of this car! Everything mechanically works on this car. The motor only has 90K ORIGINAL miles on it. The interior is in pretty good shape. It also passed smog!! (very important!)

For those looking for a strong running SC motor with an excellent 915 tranny.. this car is for you! I also have 1K in new clutch.. have receipt for that!

I am asking 8K obo... throw me a decent offer and i'll try to work something out! (I need the money!)

Email me at Goldslugger@hotmail.com for more info...

I am located in SF Bay Area.. local pick up is preferred. The car is ready to be fired up and driven anywhere!
Old 11-02-2004, 06:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Here is a few photo's of the car...
Old 11-02-2004, 06:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

another..
Old 11-02-2004, 06:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

another..
Old 11-02-2004, 06:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Britain Smith
Hey Mr Chu!

Do you have a picture of the complete car? I have talked to previously about your car...I may be interested.

-Britain
Old 11-02-2004, 07:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Drive's a 911 Every Day

Mr. Chu,

Sent you an email.

Jason
Old 11-02-2004, 07:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

hey brit...

sorry i dont have any pictures of the FULL car.. but i have a couple more shots of it.. my digi camera is barely functional.. but ya.. since you're located in Milpitas you can actually stop by to look at the car. I am located in the East bay.. about 20-30 mins away from milpitas!

Email me at goldslugger@hotmail.com

And for those who are interested.. please email me at that email address.. I am new to this forum and I barely know how to use it!
Old 11-02-2004, 07:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: