Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > 4-Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS 75' 911 roller with or without drivetrain

What I have folks, is said to be 1975 911. I bought this car along with a whole bunch of heavy auto repair equiptment, from a tractor trailer repair shop about six months ago. I originally bought it to fix my 912 with, which has some minor front end damage, but quickly realized that it was too good of a car to sacrifice. The only things missing from the car are the front seats and the windshield. The seats were gone when I got it and the windshield was removed and broken so I tossed it. The engine was removed and sitting next to it and it is complete with carbs. I know nothing about the condition of it other than that it turns. The gearbox was left in the car. Although complete with gauges, the dash is in pretty sad shape as is the rest of the interior - it needs a new one. I have acess to a set of seats (as most of us do) for a minimal price that apparrently need to be recovered if someone is interested - and a good dash as well. The car has an 88' carrerra tail on it and the original fuchs whls which are missing the centers but otherwise very nice. The body of the car has no rust except for one spot on the front left windshield pilar that was normally covered by the windshield. Other than a silver dollar sized dent on the top of the right front fender and a hood that has some cracking paint around where the badge would be (it's missing) the body is straight and nice with what looks to be an older black paint job. The car has a salvaged title, I'm kinda thinking it was stolen and recovered in it's present condition - don't know. I will consider selling the body and drivetrain separately assuming that the right two people make the right two offers, and I will even consider delivering one or both of the two for a fee provided I don't have to drive too far - Or for a larger fee if you are far away (I need a good road trip!) In my experience however, shipping can be very reasonable - I sent a 912 from NJ to LA a year ago for about $700. I am also interested in some input from you guys as far as what you think this package is worth. I'm in So Cal - and MAY be open to trades provided they are not too much of a project, but am probably looking for an undecided amount of cashola. Pictures will be available soon for interested parties - peace & chicken grease

Last edited by michaelgrasso77; 11-17-2004 at 08:23 AM..
Old 11-17-2004, 07:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Oh yeah forgot to mention - car is a sunroof coupe with power windows
Old 11-17-2004, 08:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

interested . can you send pics to rsr91188@hotmail.com. thanks ray
Old 11-17-2004, 02:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Yes I will send them as soon as I have a chance
Old 11-17-2004, 05:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

thanks!!
Old 11-17-2004, 05:40 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Will you part with the motor if so how much?
Old 11-17-2004, 06:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to DOCHEELER@AOL.C
HOWDY!
I'D LIKE SOME PIC'S AND MORE INFO ON CAR! THANKS! CHUCK W.
Old 11-18-2004, 07:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Is this still available? If so please send photo to: drummer323@hotmail.com
Old 11-23-2004, 11:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

still waiting for pics
Old 11-23-2004, 04:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Thanks to all for your patience -

the pics have arrived - all interested parties please supply an email address and I will send them out as soon as I get it. I will try to post them on the board but I am in the woods and have dial up so it takes a long ass time.

Michael
Old 11-23-2004, 07:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Hi

I am in San Diego.

richard.sweet@cox.net

Thanks

Rich
Old 11-23-2004, 08:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)
Banned

Pics for real????

Still looking for pics . . . markmaunz@cs.com
Old 11-24-2004, 07:17 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: