Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

RUST FREE 67 912 Project car for sale

I just purchased/found a very straight 67 912 from a neighbor that has only 8k miles on a rebuilt drivetrain. Car has no rust and is completely stripped and ready to be painted. interior is shoty and needs restoration. Non sunroof coupe. A great project that would be fun and easy. Includes most all of the parts to put togethor. I just dont have time to mess with the car right now. I was just going to keep it for a year before restoring it but I could actually use the space so if there is anyone interested email me. two owner car (previous owner had since 78).

jake@rhscomputers.com

havent settled on a price but will take offers and post pics within the next week. The car is currently full of parts so i have to clean it out first. Located in San Diego California.

thanks
jake
Old 01-14-2005, 10:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

I'd like to take a look at it ,PM me I'm in San Diego.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:10 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: