Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Porsche Crest Wanted - 944 ready for track/auto-x in NJ

I'm looking for a 944 to use for auto-x, time trials, and driver's education track events. I prefer one with a cage or roll bar already installed, as well as one piece race seats and harnesses, and other upgrades, but will consider all 944s (Turbo or NA) in the NY, NJ, PA, CT area or will travel for the right car at the right price. Please post what is available here or e-mail details and pictures to me at GruvenGTI@hotmail.com. I may also be interested in other reasonably priced prepared cars, so let me know what you've got.
-Matt
Old 10-12-2005, 06:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Car Fanatic

Garage
sent mail
Old 10-12-2005, 06:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

I'm in FL. but have something that would fit the bill.
Very fun and reliable DE car & 951 Parts Car

20+ year PCA member

Many Cool Porsches, Projects& Parts, Vintage BMX bikes too

http://www.bvdmotorsports.com
Active Rennlist Member.
http://members.rennlist.com/racerbvd/
See blog for my For Sale & Wanted List.
http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?automodule=blog&blogid=337&
Old 10-13-2005, 11:34 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

I guess I should have also mentioned that I'm looking for the car to be street legal so I can drive it to the track.

Thanks
Old 10-13-2005, 04:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

I currently have a 1988 924S that is Driver Ed ready. Roll bar, harnesses,seats, killer suspension upgrades. Koni rears, coil over fronts urethane buashings. Sway bars etc. Great driver with a/c. Very quick and dependable. It's got the 10.8 compression motor and handles like you wouldn't beleive. Dark Blue and has been to Roebling, Vir and Sebring. Track ready but I drive it to work 30 miles one way every day. Get with me and we'll talk price. Oh it also has the GT carrera flares installed in the rear and 16 x7 and 8 turbo phone dials w/ Khumos. Great brakes too... I'm in central fla. but it will be worth the trip. Youu can drive it back home!
Old 10-15-2005, 04:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

B.A.M. - Do you have pics of the car? If you do, please e-mail them to me at GruvenGTI@hotmail.com - Also how many miles are on it, and what is your asking price?

Thanks
Old 10-15-2005, 04:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Hi there! I have a Stratton build 924 Carrera GT Repo, Still street legal, has power sttering and AC. Roll bar M030 suspension set up. Race seats and 5 point belst on both sides. White with color matech white Fuchs and Yoko AVS inters(rain/street tires) and Fuchs with Kumho DOT slicks

Peachstate Region president has used this car as a really neat and pretty driver that he could drive to the track instead of having to trailer.

Addition of new 16 month old had forced a culling of the fleet.

This is a really fun and dirrerent little Driver/DE car that is a ball of fun and really allows you to learn how to drive a momentum car.

Let me know if you need any further information/

Thanks! John Hinds
Old 10-15-2005, 06:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Sent e-mail to CarreraJohn

Thanks for the replies - keep them coming
Old 10-15-2005, 06:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

still looking
Old 10-18-2005, 06:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to dmb1685
'84 944 For Sale Auto X ready
Old 10-23-2005, 01:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Thanks for the replies - I went to MA to see one yesterday and drove her home, so I am no longer looking.
Old 10-23-2005, 07:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: