Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

WTB 911/912 Targa Project

Looking for next project. Any year. Any condition. With or without engine/tranny. Must have suspension. Need to find something in midwest. Must be targa.

Reply here or to vol_96@yahoo.com

Old 12-28-2005, 05:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Bill is Dead.

What is your price range?
I found a 73 911 targe recently, but honestly I don't have the time for a full project. I don't have a price yet from the owner, but am supposed to meet him next week to buy some parts.
Old 12-29-2005, 05:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Its gotta be really cheap since I'm looking for pretty much a bare bones project......and since its a targa. I might go 1500 but really want someting under 1000. I know that is very low but time is on my side. Hope I didnt waste your time.
Old 12-29-2005, 06:58 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

66 swb targa

i have a '66 targa swb car. it's missing the motor/trans and a few switches from the dash. has a fair amount of rust but could be restored. currently resting in a dry barn in western MA, and i personally think it would make a better parts car than a fixer but i'll let you decide. will be sold only with a bill of sale so if you need a title to register, i can't help. it's all i got when i bought it.

the good news is that the price is right. i'll let it go for $1,000 and i may even include some needed repro panels that i bought with another car but have no current plans to use.

Old 12-29-2005, 04:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Might work. But I have no experience with swb cars. Do you know if the engine bay is the same size as lwb cars? Will a 2.4 motor with 915 trans fit w/o mods?
Old 12-29-2005, 05:33 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Home of the Whopper

Garage
I'm getting ready to put this on ebay after the holidays:

Definitely a substantial project and a little bit more than $1000. But she is a matching numbers Euro 70S Targa.

Email me if interested. I can send more pics and talk $'s.

Warning: The pictures are NOT for the faint of heart!

bkolar at grgce dot com

Old 12-30-2005, 05:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: