Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Send a message via Yahoo to UTKarmann_Ghia
Smile 1982 Porsche 911SC Targa, Denver CO -> $10,900!

1982 Porsche 911SC Targa
Price: $10,900 obo
VIN: WP0EA091XCS162371
Color: White w/black trim, beige/black interrior
Engine: 3.0 flat 6, 129k miles
Wheels: 16" Fuchs with Yokohama Avid VR4s tires (good year round)
Contact Info: Matthew Granic, 720.939.1704

Details:
The engine has brand new Carrera chain tensioners (this is a $500 parts + labor upgrade). The transmission has been rebuilt and shifts very, very smooth. The shifter is a Porsche factory short shifter with all new linkage bushings and Sines gate shift kit, newer clutch cable and helper spring. The headlights are H4s with upgraded holagen bulbs. Everything works except for the A/C which needs a recharge after not using it for the past couple of years. The front windshield was replaced 2 years ago and the front window and rear targa window has all new seals (this is expensive to do, so it's a great freebee). Power antenna is new along with an mp3 stereo. The leather interrior is in ok condition with a split on the driver's side seat. The car just passed colorado emissions this summer and has a new oxygen sensor. The external theromstat is also new. The engine has a recent tune-up: new fuel filter, cap & rotor. The paint on the car looks very nice, with the only blemishes on the hood which are not very noticible. Having a galvanized body, this car has no rust, looks beautiful and has been garage kept (of course).

This is a well-maintained 911 which runs smooth and strong. I've used her almost as a daily driver the past 3 years because of the wonderful Colorado weather. I have gotten 21+mpg driving to work (all city) and about 25mpg highway. This car is beautiful and very fun to drive. I usually keep the top off from late spring through late fall and intermittently through Colorado winters, which makes for a wonderful driving experience. I hate to sell the car, but with 2 kids still at home and a new cycling hobby, it's become impractical.

This has been a great car for me and I'm hoping it will be a great car for someone else.

Old 08-17-2006, 06:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to UTKarmann_Ghia
bump, bump and one more...bump

Old 08-25-2006, 07:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: