Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS: 1966 Porsche 911 $7000 in OR pics inside

i have to sell my 1966 porsche 911! the odometer reads 56k. the transmission was replaced with a 4 speed (902 type) at some time. i have the porsche certificate of authenticity. the car was also originally polo red (6602) but is now black. it also received a new front and rear bumper, mirrors, porsche wing, steering wheel, fuchs rims, seats and a cd player. the headlights where H4 headlights so when they go out you don't have to replace the whole glass fixture, just the bulb. replaced with the also there where widened fenders that where welded on the inside. because of all of this the engine is still the stock 2.0L, will send engine numbers on request. it has porsche floor mats in the front. it still has the green gauges but the clock and oil level have stopped working. the oil level just stopped this month. i bought the car from southern cali and have kept the car in a garage the whole time i have had her, she has never seen oregon rain but there was some rust repair in the front trunk and there is a about a 1 inch rust hole under the drivers foot but everything else sounds and looks good. i drover her up from cali when i bought her with no problems at all. the top of the dash has gotten cracked from sun damage, also the rear seats have some tears at top, pics of both at link. she has always started with no problem and i make sure she at least gets started every month. last month the battery was dead from old age so she has a brand new battery. i am willing to travel short distances because of the limited mileage from my insurance company. many pics are at http://frito.ravingpsycho.com/ROY%20Porsche/ if you need any more pics or numbers or any more information let me know and i will do the best i can to get it as soon as i can. thank you for your time. oh yeah my e-mail is 13izzy@excite.com

Roy

Last edited by i3izzy; 01-28-2007 at 12:02 AM..
Old 01-27-2007, 11:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: