Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

86 951 4sale--5k OBO--NJ

Listing the car for my brother in law.Anyone interested in the car can e-mail me directly at Mitsumark@optonline.net with your phone #,,and I'll pass it along..

86 951--98k on odometer--Fuch wheels--Factory LSD transaxle--Eclipse CD player with JBL speakers

He picked this car up a few months ago and dont know much about it except from what the previous owner told us,but we dont know him..We had the car on the lift and from the looks of the block and oil pan it looks to be recently rebuilt as they are extremely clean..We also noticed the car has a AutoAuthority MAS kit and a stainless 3"catback system..There could be other mods but thats all I noticed..The car seems to run very good..It holds good idle and builds and maintains boost as it should.I didnt see any tailpipe smoke,,any oil or coolant leaks,ect..I did notice a small leak from the power steering rack but it is very small..The car needs some other odds and ends like a wiper relay,,the sunroof is inoperable(broken latch),,could use motor mounts as the steering wheel vibrates alot at idle,,ect..But it is a solid runner..The body on the car is in decent shape.It is far from perfect,but it is straight without any damage except for a mismatching header panel,,light covers,,and a small tear in the bumper cover as the previous owner drove it under a SUV..The paint is faded and it could definetly use a paint job,,but still looks good enough to leave alone if needed..The interior of the car is good..The seats have minor wear but are not torn..The dash isnt cracked and looks very good..All gauges,lights,and switches work as they should except the wipers...The car is obviously not a show car,but it is priced accordingly..You can drive it daily as it sits..Restore it if you wanted...Or in my opinion,,this car is the perfect track candidate....5K OBO....Car can be seen in Edison NJ anytime...again..E-mail is Mitsumark@optonline.net

Old 11-18-2007, 05:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Ps---clean Title!!!
Old 11-19-2007, 04:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

bump
Old 11-22-2007, 04:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Sold!!!
Old 11-23-2007, 11:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: