Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS: 1987 Porsche 930 Turbo Original

Selling my 1987 Porsche 930 turbo. Here are the details.
Mileage 32,365
Asking Price 22,000 obo
Pictures 1987 930 pictures by MrBMW2002 - Photobucket
I have california title, current registration and current California smog certificate to handover to the next owner. I am happy to answer any questions you may have. Please take a look at the pictures and read the description. Should you have any questions please phone me at 925.876.1281 or email me. I am happy to help assist in out of state or overseas shipping.

Exterior: This car was factory black 930 turbo. It was involved in an accident(have pictures) and has been properly repaired and painted. The car has great lines, gaps, and looks very sharp.

Interior: The interior of this car is in very nice shape. The 8 way power seats all work in every direction and are in very nice shape. The sunroof works excellent. This car has been upgraded with a JVC DVD player with 3.5" screen. I have the original Blaupunkt radio if the owner wants to switch back.

Engine/Transmission: This engine fires right up and sounds great. The rear muffler was crunched in a bit and that affects the performance of the turbo. This car runs very strong, but the exhaust muffler should be replaced to increase the performance. Please see the picture of the dented muffler(the last one). The original 930 transmission shifts well, but the syncros are getting a bit worn.

Wheels: This car still retains its original Fuchs wheels, however they were chromed and the chromed areas is starting to peel.

I am happy to answer any questions you may have.

Last edited by MrBMW2002; 06-21-2010 at 12:39 PM.. Reason: picture link
Old 06-21-2010, 12:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Bump. I am open to any offers.

Thanks,
Brad
Old 06-28-2010, 03:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: