Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog Tech Info Tech Forums

Search our site:    
 Cart  | Project List | Order Status | Help    
Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 4- Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
BMW 828CI for Trade - 3.2 Sunroof Coupe

Guys I'm losing my mind. I sold my sweet 1985 Coupe and bought a one owner an older gentleman's BMW 328ci. The CI designation means it has a few extra horsepower with airbags everywhere. EVERYTHING WORKS.

It's sorted and has excellent Silver paint with a few chips and NO door dings not a single fender bender or paintwork. It's a ten year old survivor. I just put new rotors and brakes it has new tires with 2k miles on it. I'm running Pennzoil synthetic oil changed last week. Not a drop leaks. I'm looking for a sunroof coupe preferably not Black or red and I'm not particular about cosmetics....just mechanicals . I'm in So. Cal. The BMW has 68K miles (not a misprint) documented. The miles are documented. I value it at 13K.
Please send me any interesting trade ideas. No rust please. Prefer White/Black.

Here are a few shots. I recently averaged 32.4 miles to the gallon or a Vegas run with my dad. It's got a tiptronic trans. along with standard automatic all leather and I just replaced the rear speakers with Polk three ways in the stock location....... sound is excellent. 12 disk changer and original manuals with a current Car Fax....

Call Scvott please send pictures 310-402-3549 and e-mail 14flyboy@gmail.com

Old 07-25-2011, 04:25 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Old 07-25-2011, 04:25 PM

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: