Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog Tech Info Tech Forums

Search our site:    
 Cart  | Project List | Order Status | Help    
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
FS:1984 Carrera Coupe Back-dated to Rs Clone

I am selling my 1984 Carrera coupe that has been back-dated to a long nose carrera rs clone. I am the fourth owner and have a lot of records back to 1988. The cars spent majority of it's life in the south west.

Engine:
It has the stock 3.2 and 915 gear box. The engine runs great and shifts smooth. I installed a Stomski shift coupler which makes shifting very predictable.

Exterior:
The car was completely disassembled for a complete repaint it's factory color. Steel hood and fenders. The bumpers are glass and the Ducktail is glass. It has the stock 16x7 and 16x6 Fuchs. It also has H4s with rings painted body color. All the ruber seals have been replace with all new oem seals. Carrera graphics to be installed in the next couple of days, along with the 1973 drivers mirror.

Interior:
The interior has a new rs carpet kit and reproduction early sport seat in black. The door panels are new early rs panels. The headliner is black and very good. Also new trunk carpet. The gauges are white faced and been completely gone through by Hollywood. The face of the Tach's face is turn to have the red line vertical. It also has a Momo steering wheel with Porsche crest Horn button. The black rubber door sills have been replaced with early aluminum style.

Suspension:
The suspension has been rebuilt with upgrade torsion bars and adjustable spring plates. Bilstein hd all the way around and strut brace. The brakes have upgraded to turbo brakes with cross drilled rotors.

I apologize for the quality of the picture but much more and better ones to come later in the week. This car is very clean and has been done right I have owned many Porsches over the 16 years I have been driving them. I currently own too many and want to start my next project.

Asking $28,500.00

Old 04-29-2012, 05:02 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Better pics coming soon! Sorry the weather has been very wet for a few days.
Old 05-03-2012, 05:14 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Better Pics. I have emailed these to all that have asked. Thanks for your interest. Still available.

Old 05-05-2012, 07:52 AM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage

Old 05-05-2012, 07:53 AM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Garage
I have had a lot of people ask about compression test. I ran the car and got it warm and then did a compression test. Here are the results.

Compression #s

1)185 psi
2)190 psi
3)190 psi
4)192 psi
5)191 psi
6)188 psi
Old 05-06-2012, 02:39 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Garage
Interior Pics

Here are some pics of the interior. I haven't installed the Sport Seats or RS carpet kit yet. If someone wants to save some money I am thinking of lowering the price and selling it like seen in the pictures. I would be willing to take $25,500.00.

Old 05-08-2012, 04:37 AM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Now Available for Ordering:   101 Projects For Your BMW 3 Series 1982-2000  [more info]

Garage
Car sold pending payment! Thank you pelican
Old 05-09-2012, 09:45 AM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: