Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
1985 Euro 911 Convertible - # Matching

Documented 1985 Porsche 911 Convertible, Euro Spec. Imported and cared for. Rebuilt original engine and 915 Transmission in 2005 for nearly $14,000 in receipts by professional Porsche shop in California. We have full receipts for over $20,000 in it's restoration. This is NOT a show car, although it is very clean. This is a driver.

While over black leather, complete with turbo heated power seats. All front and rear are Turbo model and new. New convertible top just installed. Leather is in excellent condition, looks almost new. I ordered a new dash since the original cracked (as they all do) and it is ready to be installed. Cost over $1,000 from Germany and 6 weeks to get it.

Carfax is a 3 owner vehicle, NO accidents ever. Car has been repainted it's original color years ago and shows nicely. Plenty of new gaskets and seals all around, some yet to be installed. Take some time with this car and you'll have yourself a $30,000+ Classic that doesnt lose any value!

The car has the original 3.2 Engine, upgraded with stainless headers, no cat (euro model) and a Magnaflow muffler that sounds great. Engine was estimated at 260HP after rebuild.

New a/c was installed and upgraded and blows ice cold. No heat, Euro model did not have heat.

The gauges are White Face VDO. Odom stopped working at 98k. Car has about 110-112k on it now. The white gauges look great in the white car!

just purchased the Seine Shift gate kit and I'll be installing this week with all new bushings.

Carpets all around are fairly new and show well. many new dash parts. The car looks great inside and has no major flaws.

I had the vehicle appraised at 2 Porsche shops for "trade value" and was offered $18,000 at one store and $19,000 at another. This car runs awesome and shows nicely as I mentioned!

I am looking for a Turbo model 911, Late 80's to 2003 model. I am willing to trade even or plus cash depending on what you have. Let me know, worst I can say is no thanks!

$22,500 OBO

Old 11-29-2012, 07:38 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Tags
911 , carerra , convertible , euro