Iím a long time lurker, but first time poster. Up for sale is my beloved 1992 Porsche 911 C2 5-speed. I purchased the vehicle 2.5 years ago and have been updating, maintaining and tastefully modifying since then. I have had a great time with it and am sure the new owner will have the same. The vehicle has a complete history record with all receipts from new. It currently has 159k miles and runs great. Below are the recent updates and maintenance:
- KW V3 coilover suspension
- Walrod front control arm bushings
- 18Ē Porsche Cayman wheels (genuine, not copies)
- Fabspeed racing catalytic converter
- Fabspeed primary muffler bypass
- Porsche RS heater bypass
- K&N Air filter
- RS interior door panels (Apbiz replica)
- Recaro SPG seats with Aluminum mounts and sliders
- Renline lower dash delete
- All maintenance up to date including recent valve adjustment and fan belts.
- New clutch master and slave cylinders in last 12mos
- New Idle air control valve, o2 sensor, and cylinder head temperature sensor
- New rear tires
- Minor cosmetic imperfections in original paint Ė rock chips, small door dings, etc. still looks good and turns heads though
- Dash cracks over gauge area. I hardly notice these.
- Minor oil leak - uses ~ 0.5 qts per 1000 miles. I replaced tensioner gaskets, valve cover gaskets, oil bridge o-rings, but thereís still a few drips. I put a drip pan down in the garage, check the level and drive it.
- The AC has a leak although it blows cold (system converted to 134A but has a slow leak. I recharge yearly but havenít trouble shot)
- When the AC is on, the engine can stall when it goes to idle from speed, particularly when cold. I replaced the ICV, and a few other sensors, but the symptoms persist. It may need an idle adaptation. This doesnít occur though without the AC turned on.
- Airbag light was on. I havenít troubleshot this, but installed a bypass wire to disconnect the airbags as I had the intention of installing a momo prototipo
Priced accordingly at $17,500
Those local to Houston are welcome to come by and take a look in person. Contact Colin 832-594-1194