Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

82 Porsche 944 Euro Spec

You are looking at a 82 Porsche 944, this car is Euro spec and has been imported to the U.S. from Germany. Car has several uncommon or rare parts that many U.S. 944 don't have including the Euro front and rear bumper, and non electric windows. Car has a newly installed 84 944 motor as of April of this year and is running smoothly. many new items have been purchased for this car as of recent including new alternator, starter, ignition switch, spark plugs, speed and ref sensors oil cooler seal just to name a few. This car has no AC or sunroof making it great for a track car as well. Body is in great condition (few dings) but needs paint. This car is great on gas and fun to drive. Car comes with spare body panels as well. I am asking 3800 feel free to call or text me with any questions you may have at (three two one) 946 five six nine six, thank you. I am located in Orlando.

Last edited by Kuile; 08-07-2013 at 07:12 PM..
Old 08-07-2013, 07:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

I'm not sure why the images got flipped like that so hear they are again.

Old 08-18-2013, 06:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Tags
1982 , 944 , euro , german , spec