Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

1980 Porsche 911 SC Targa (Concord, NH) - $15,500

I purchased the car in 1987 from the original owner. The owner was working in California and came back east to deal with a divorce. The car had 46,000 on the odometer. I pulled the speedo ( was an 80 MPH speedo) and installed present speedometer. Since I have had the car, I have put on about 58,000 miles.

Everything is original- no aftermarket items. No customized junk. All serial numbers match. I rebuilt the engine in 2004 (leaky cylinder)- work done by Precision Imports: Certified Porsche Mechanic, Richard Horan. Has been maintained by Precision Imports since 1987.

Major items or work done: engine, AC compressor (updated to new standard compressor), re-skin on targa top with OEM material (German specs), one wheel rim re-trued, starter, battery, replaced stereo system (upgraded Pioner with CD changer and boosted amp), windshield (no leaks), antenna stalk, clutch, brakes all around, chain tensioner upgrades, Paint on the nose 1992, replaced front bumper smile gasket, front carpets (OEM German). Car had been lowered and I brought it back up to standard specs. Replaced carpet in trunk (front), leather emergency handle and boot, front spoiler lower lip. Running on Bridgestone VR tires.

Black on Black, full leather interior, no cracks in the dash, has never seen winter, hardly any rain- absolutely no rust. Stored from November 15 until April 15 in heated industrial space- hence the low mileage (under 60,000 since I've had it). Runs very well, has always been maintained. Feel free to talk with the mechanics for full profile.

It's time for me to downsize from four vehicles and I have college to finish up. This is a totally sound car that I would sell to my best friend! No issues- though I would like to do fresh exterior paint all around (there is a touched up small scratch on the passenger door). A really fine original example of the SC model. $15,500.

Feel free to email me with any questions, I'd be happy to talk on the phone as well.
Thanks!

Old 10-29-2013, 03:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Car was sold, thank you all for the interest.

Old 10-30-2013, 03:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Tags
1980 , 911 , new hampshire , targa