Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 4- Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

WTB: 1981 Porsche 911SC Coupe only

Hi, I am looking for a 911 SC Coupe, year preferred is a 1981. I am not looking for a perfect or mint car..I am planning on stripping the car down the bare bones and also adding Kevlar body panels on the hood, deck, and doors. I basically just want a car that I can build off of and such. I am planning on basically replacing all unnecessary things that I see on the car and going down to the bare bones type of stock..with a racing theme in mind..so if someone has one that is dinged, has minor rust, etc. I am willing to work with it as long as it runs and have the original 3.0 engine. Anyone in the US have one for a reasonable price? I am hoping for under $9k..I seen a few really nice ones sell for around that mark and since I am also for less, I would like to find on in the $6k range.

I am based in Burbank, CA and am an animation student.

-Cheers

Last edited by 1sttimeowner; 12-01-2013 at 11:41 PM.. Reason: Additions and spelling errors
Old 12-01-2013, 10:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Tags
911 sc , 911sc , coupe , porsche