Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Exclamation Fraudulent Autotrader Classic Listing for 1972 911s

Just a heads up. There is a fraudulent listing on Autotrader Classic for a 1972 911s in Signal Yellow. I will put the fraudulent link below. The guy is calling himself to me Mark Cooley and says he is in Marietta GA. His email address is sales@mariettatrailers.com. Complete crook. He took the pictures from a legit ebay listing. I contacted Autotrader and the legit seller. I hate people like this. They ruin everything great about the Porsche Car Community. He says he is in the tractor trailer business in Marietta GA with the domain Marietta Vans and Trucks Inc.

I have also turned him over to some federal friends.

The car is on Ebay by a reputable seller. It looks like this guy is just using the pictures. You can find the legit listing by searching ebay.

Fraudulent Link:
AutoTrader Classics - 1972 Porsche 911 Coupe Other 6 Cylinder Manual 2 wheel drive | Import Classics | hillsdale, MI

Old 12-06-2013, 09:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: