Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Iconic 1973 911 ST tribute, real 1973 longhood.

This great 911 ST has a manufacture build date of 11/1972! This car is currently listed on E-Bay and will meet reserve soon. This car has real sport seats! I believe it also sports true ST flares. The conversion was done a long time ago, so they could be true ST flares. Yes, they are steel! I just priced the flares themselves on the internet and the current price is over $4,700 for the flares alone. I will add some additional photos to get some excitement going. I love this car, and would love to keep it, but am working towards a beach house. The engine is a 2.7S motor. I don't know what the internals are, but it feels extremely strong. Obviously it is in great condition. There is a small scratch on the front hood, and a couple of chips of the edge of the driver's door. It doesn't even sport rock chips yet. Yes, it is rust free, really! Please e-mail with any questions to rbarnard5@cox.net, or call me at 435-503-15ninety-two. Check out the ST builds on this site. This is an iconic example, and is ready to rev!
Thanks for your consideration,
Bob

Old 09-16-2014, 07:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
The reserve has now been met at slightly over $35,000. This car cannot be duplicated for anything close to this price. I was told by a person who specializes in early 911's that the seats by themselves are worth approximately $6500. Good luck to fellow Pelicanites with this auction!
Bob
Old 09-17-2014, 06:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Bump, only one day left! Reserve has been met at $35,250. This car will sell to the highest bidder,
Thanks for your consideration,
Bob

Old 09-20-2014, 02:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Tags
1973 rs , r tribute , rsr , st tribute , sunroof coupe