Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

1987 911 Carrera G50 3.2 Coupe, 70K miles *SPF*

Well, really intended to keep this one, but I'm building a hotrod so need the funds.

You'll be hard pressed to find a better G50 3.2 example.

This 1987 Porsche Carrera Coupe is in India Guardsmen Red with Black and has just over 70k miles. 70,680 to be exact.

Sold new in May 1988 at Mack Massy Motors in El Paso, Texas. I purchased last year from Mohr Imports and the car is currently located in So California.

This needs nothing! Just had a full service at Dutch Treat Porsche of over $6200 including

transmission service:new clutch, flywheel, throw out bearing fix, tranny fluids,and shift bearings
new shocks (bilsteins) front and rear
Engine Service: valve job, engine fluids, new plugs, fliters, distributer cap and rotor

This car has excellent mechanicals, all stock, including the desirable G-50 gearbox. Excellent brakes all around. Good syncro's in all gears.

This Carrera is in it's original India Red color code 025. No accident history. Clear Carfax report.

The paint is excellent, it is bright with a deep luster. The majority of the paint on the car is still it's original from the factory.

The interior is as new with a crack free dash, excellent carpets and headliner. Some slight wear at 12 O'clock on the steering wheel. Standard comfort seats in good condition. A non smokers car. A/C blows cold.

Updated Blaupunkt stereo unit and door speakers tastefully done.

Desirable 8" and 9" Fuchs with matching Michelin pilots that are still like new. Painted center caps.

Date coded spare wheel.

Factory Options:

158 Radio "Reno" - 87
341 Central locking system
454 Automatic speed control
650 Sunroof
C02 Equipped with catalytic converter

The owners manual, stamped service booklet, with service records dating back to new.

A wonderful opportunity to own a G-50 Carrera in coupe form with lower mileage and fully documented.

Asking $46,000 SPF. One just sold for $44,500 with more miles, and without recent $6200 extensive maintenance done so I think my ask is very fair. You won't spend another dollar on this car.

Feel free to call me for any other questions

310-930-4903

Last edited by bleek; 11-25-2014 at 09:00 PM.. Reason: Corrected Mileage
Old 11-24-2014, 01:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Old 11-24-2014, 01:28 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

I was mistaken on the mileage. It is actually 70,680 and not 72,000.

Old 11-25-2014, 10:12 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: