Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
STELLA ROSSA 91

1980 porsche 911 sc sunroof coupe

Up for sale is my 1980 911sc which I have owned little over 3 years. Car has 142k original miles. Completely rust free, it has always been in dry weather. By records that came with the car, it has spent most of its life in Las Vegas , owned by a dentist. At some point it was brought to CA, and I believe the owner prior to me is the one who added the lightweight bumpers and skirts.

BODY:
As I stated, completely dry and rust free. Car cleans up very nice, beautiful light blue. It is a driver, there rock chips on front bumper and some small dings here and there. Small rock chip on windshield which I treated three years ago, it has not spread .Fuchs are original, 225's on rear and 205's front.

MECHANICALS:
142k original miles. Car runs and drives super strong. It has Carrera chain tensioners upgrade along with pop of valve. Clutch is great and no grinding when shifting. Couple of drips of oil, I think from the valve covers. No burning, smoking or overheating. Car drives straight, and stops straight.

INTERIOR:
Interior is in great condition, it appears to be a recent quality restoration job probably by the prior owner. Heater is hot, and AC is cold. All gauges work except oil level indicator, I have never bother to fix as I check by the oil stick. Clock works. Sunroof works.

MAINTANANCE:
While I owned it these are some of things that have been done. New battery, alternator rebuild,O2 relay, fuel filter , air filter, oil changes , spark plugs, WUR rebuild, new tires BF Goodrich Comp 2's. Speedometer was converted from 85mph to 150mph by North Hollywood Speedometer, Gas indicator gauge was also recently replaced by them. Most recent maintenance was performed by Stuttcar in Pasadena where O2 relay was replaced, along with adjustments made to the ignition timing and fuel mixture.

OPTIONS:
1980 911sc
VIN#910141480
SUNROOF
CRUISE CONTROL
POWER WINDOWS
POWER MIRRROS
ALARM
UPGRADED AC
UPGRADED CD PLAYER

For more info you can contact Bobby at 847-322-4255. I am located in West Los Angeles. Car will come with Clear California title, 2 keys, original tool kit, original air compressor, service records from original owner and me. Asking 27,900 obo.
Thanks!

Last edited by BOJAN; 08-05-2015 at 12:39 PM..
Old 08-05-2015, 12:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
STELLA ROSSA 91

Old 08-05-2015, 12:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
STELLA ROSSA 91

Old 08-05-2015, 12:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
STELLA ROSSA 91

Car is sold. Thank you pelican.
Old 08-06-2015, 11:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: