Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Meacopa

1989 Porsche 911 Carrera G50 Sunroof Coupe

I'm buying a house and giving up my well sorted 1989 G50 Prussian Blue over Black Carrera Sunroof 3.2 Coupe Sunroof Coupe. This car is all original with the exception of required maintenance, newer radio head unit including a CD player from a Boxster, R134a AC system conversion, and recently replaced sunroof felt. The original interior remains very clean with the exception of the fairly common dash board crack and some wear on the driver's seat bolster. The original exterior paint is in great shape thanks to nights in a garage and no crashes in the car's history. The car is titled and registered in Nevada, and based on the documented history, previously led its entire life as a Southern CA car. I am the fourth owner and this vehicle with 186,000 well-cared-for-miles, indicating this car likes to be driven.

$44,7500 obo

Located in Summerlin (Las Vegas, NV.)

1989 Porsche 911 Carrera G50 Sunroof Coupe

I am a private party Porsche aficionado and simply scaling down. Please call or text me at (720-266-8522) I don't often check the Private message section of Pelican. -Robert Cope

Last edited by meacopa; 09-10-2015 at 07:19 AM..
Old 09-10-2015, 06:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Tags
911 , carrera , coupe , g50 , sunroof