Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Meacopa

1989 Porsche 911 Carrera G50 Sunroof Coupe

$34,750 or nearest reasonable offer (wholesalers are offering me $30k.)

Porsche perfected each generation of the 911 and this beautiful Prussian Blue over Black Carrera Sunroof Coupe is no exception. In 1989, the "K Series" 3.2 Carrera benefited from better performance along with significant production updates, yet still embodying the look and packaging of the original 1965 911.

This final "K Series" Carrera was produced exclusively for the first half of the 1989 model year. Porsche built just 1,189 Coupes in early 1989. The low production numbers were due to the introduction of the "Carrera 2" introduced during the mid-1989 model year. Porsche aficionados seek out the 1989 3.2 Carrera because it represents the last year of the original 911 body style that had been perfected upon since 1964. The methods by which the car was operated and maintained during its life affect the condition of the engine much more than the mileage total. This vehicle was previously a PCA members car and it always passes the annual smog test with flying colors (and has done so in both Nevada and in more strict California.)

This is a no rust, west coast vehicle and is all original with the exception of required maintenance, newer radio/cd head unit (from a Boxster,) and the R134a AC system conversion. The original interior is very clean with the exception of a small dash board crack and some wear on the driver's seat bolster. The original exterior paint is in great shape thanks to nights in a garage, and an accident free history. Based on the documented history, I am the fourth owner of this vehicle which spent its entire previous life in Southern CA. I have the books, manuals, and some of the early paperwork. I recently invested over $5K (with receipts) with the most recent major services performed in May 2015. I am a private party seller and the car is titled and registered to me here in Nevada. I am scaling down to buy a house.

This is a well cared for, Porsche enthusiast-owned vehicle and needs nothing mechanical.

$34,750
Meacopa
Robert Cope (720) 266-8522.

Vehicle is stored in Summerlin (Las Vegas, NV.) If you are a serious buyer, I can arrange to meet you at McCarran Airport. I can also refer you to a reliable local trucking connection that usually runs around .85 cents to $1.05 per mile.

Old 10-01-2015, 08:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Meacopa

Whoops, sorry forgot to add
VIN: WPOAB0918KS120730
Odometer: 180000
Old 10-01-2015, 08:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Meacopa

Sold

SOLD
Thanks Pelican!!!
Old 10-02-2015, 01:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Tags
3.2 carrera , 911 3.2 , g50 coupe , sunroof coupe