Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 4- Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

1982 Porsche 911 SC Sunroof Coupe FOR SALE

Beautiful survivor! A great example of an unmolested, well-cared for SC. This car is worth the high end of the value range due to the low mileage and great overall condition, but especially because of the extensive mechanical work that was done in recent years. A couple of cracked heads studs (common issue with the SC's) led to the 'right thing to do' - a rebuild that included rebuilding the clutch, new suspension and brakes. This saves the buyer surprises. This car does not leak oil. It is solid, usually starts on the first try, idles well and is a pleasure to drive. It is a driver. The original paint is not perfect, but has a nice glossy depth to it. The a/c is not connected and functioning. All other know aspects of the car are functioning. The stereo has been replaced with an upgraded, current CD unit with bluetooth for music and phone usage (mic & speaker installed), new speakers. I also have the original color-matched headlight rings/headlights. Thank you, Jeff (Sacramento) 916.834.9609
Old 11-03-2015, 09:21 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

FOR SALE - 1982 Porsche 911 SC Sunroof Coupe - follow up

I apologize to all of you for the confusion. I'm having some serious technical difficulties getting this posting figured out.

I am asking $34,500 for the car. It is silver with black interior. It is not a show car. BUT, it is mechanically solid...with low miles (65,800). It has been rebuilt and I have the receipt from the high-caliber mechanic that did the work. Save yourself from the surprise of buying a $20K's car that turns out to have cracked head studs. She is a beauty. A few cosmetic blemishes, but for an original 33 year old car...beautiful!

Old 11-03-2015, 04:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Tags
911 sc , low miles , original 911 , silver w/ black , sunroof coupe