Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 4- Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Porsche 1988 944S (with 1990 S2 3 Liter Eeng. & AOS Transaxle)

The Price just went up... Installed a new 951 Radiator, fans and fan shroud. The Radio I just found out has Wi-Fi and TV. Origional asking price was $4950! Now... $5500... or OBO..... It comes with the Summer Tires with the 911 D90 16" wheels or both of these sets 18" Turbo Twist Wheels 8" Front and 10" Rears with almost new Winter Tires... For $6000 Frim - (NO... OBO)
Porsche 1988 944S (with a 75K Mile transplant (1990) - 3 Liter S2 (16 Valve Dual overhead cams) Engine & Transaxle - with the S2 oil Cooler mounted and working perfect) / (S2-AOS Transaxle (lower 5th gear) (will get you there very... very fast to 120+ MPH @ 6K RPM...Red Lines at 6500 RPM!!! - Car runs great! Has a ton of toqure and pulls very strong in all 5 gears - it gets 28 MPG highway and 18 MPG city! Has new HP Cone Air Filter installed under header front nose cover.
Engine block (Very Rare) alone is worth $3K... and the crank will bring $1K "Highly.... Highly"... sought after (ENGINE Configuration) for Porsche 951's race cars running in unlimited Race class's... to build a "Killer" 3.2 liter Turbo engine with only 75K miles... (For a Porsche Engine... that's just now getting broke in)... that will produce over +500 HP at the wheels! These engines are very - very rare now these days and will bring... "TOP... $,$$$.00!" Probably about $3K (Engine only)... maybe no more than 500 - 700 of these engines left in the USA!
Call me if interested - show contact info .. Ron.... (NO TEXT) I drive it every day now as my daily driver. Car has had a salvage title due to hail dammage. Replaced the hood with a new on and the sun roof... rest of the body is in great shape.
It has script door handles worth +$250. Electric door locks (Very rare) the option on this is about $500 new from Porsche, anti-lock brakes, Power Sterring, Power Windows, ect - ect! Elec door windows, electric hatch release, A/C (needs a new clutch it will not engage with 12 volts applyed to the switch direct) removed the condensor to ck for leaks and it had pressure when removed. so that means no leaks in A/C system, The heater works like new and the the outside air valve works perfect! + a clock that is working and reads pefect time with a stop watch trip (Very rare to fine one of these in perfect condition), power brake's and power steering, cruse control, two tone horns, aig bag car (driver and passenger side front only) - lower insurance rates, 951 Turbo roll bars front & rear, new a-arms + ball joints... the only options this car does not have is a rear window wiper and head light warshers and the famous MO30 option!!! BIG PLUS HERE... NO Leaks anywhere... clean as a pin. Doesn't burn a drop of oil and has compression well within Porsche New "ENGINE" Specs... on leak down test! Carries 50-30 PSI oil pressure cold or hot!You are welcome to pull the plugs and ck yourself or test drive it to a Porsche Dealer and have it checked out for yourself. This car will last you for a long time ... "IF... you take care of it... and drive it at least once a week... I would drive this car anywhere at any time!"
What's... "BRAND NEW"... and just installed....:
Cap, Rotor, Plug Wires & New Spark Plugs,Water pump, all new front seals, (2) cam timming gears, chain and damper, water hoses, vac lines, brakes (front and rear), new hood the (other one had hail damage) the new one in the pics will need to be painted, used rear trunk cover, door cards, a $450 Radio/Stero/TV(?)/Internet & Disc Player, new gears in moon roof.... and a whole lot more...... (windshield washer tank and pump, all new timmimg/balance shaft & power steering belts with about 1K miles on them, this car has newer Sachs Front Struts with 300# springs (3) yellow dots and rear HD Sacks shocks... handles and rides like a racers dream. Just had it aligned and also has simi-rare Porsche 911 D90 wheels... 7" & 8" X 16", New S2 Clutch Disc. / Pressure Plate & Throw Out Bearing, + new slave and master clutch Hyd. Clinders.
Call me... this car won't last long at this price... / OBO! About 118K Miles on the body of the 88 Porsche 944S... and 75K on the 1990 /S2 Engine & AOS (short 5th Gear) Transaxle.
I have 2 more projects I'm working on now and have tooo...tooooo... many toys. Ones in the garage and another parked next to the garage. Call me with any questions... if interested but call me (859-653-8477) ... PM or E-Mail at r.kirby@fuse.net... My name is ... Ron
Ps: getting ready to install 3" exhaust (Cat Deleat) all the way back from the 2 into one collector... with a killer muffler and crome 3" Tip... $400! This car is very... very solid and strong!
If it does't sell by X-Mass... I will store it over the winter and... Put a "Broadfoot Wide Body Kit and Nose" on it... Paint it next spring and list it for $12K with Porsche LM - WB - 911 - 19" (8" & 11") Lobster Claw Wheels and tires! See Pics of the cars I have built... my garage on Pelican! If there is one thing I do know... is just a little bit about 944's and 951's... just enough in order to get in trouble with the the little lady that run's & turns my world! Too... Tooooo many (TOYS) cars... and it get's me in trouble every time! You Think!

Last edited by RRRacing1970; 11-13-2015 at 09:04 AM.. Reason: spelling errors
Old 11-13-2015, 08:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: