Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 4- Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

1996 993 Twin Turbo

Price: Sold

This is an immaculate 1996 993 TT in arena red with grey/black interior. The car has 36K miles and has been meticulously maintained and cared for. This is a two owner, matching numbers car with no accident history and will stand up to the most discerning eyes. It was selectively chosen to represent the 96-97 era Turbos at a recent PCA event. I am a long time PCA member, concours judge and past President of the Space Coast Region.

The car is completely stock with the exception of the radio head unit and Fabspeed muffler bypass exhaust. The buyer can have their choice of either the original 993 Turbo Twist wheels or the 996 Turbo Twist wheels that are currently on the car. I have the original tool kit and air compressor as well.

Mechanically the car is perfect and everything works nominally. All maintenance is up to date including recent belts. The interior is in excellent condition. The front trunk area, engine bay and undercarriage are also extremely clean as shown in the pictures.

The car was repainted in 2012 after a stone guard remove and replace job resulted in the removal of some paint from the driver side fender (see picture). While this could have been addressed without a complete repaint, the costly approach was chosen to ensure the paint was uniform across the entire car. The paint is flawless and the car is even free of stone chips. Again, the car has never been in an accident.

There is a mileage discrepancy on the Carfax because the mileage was incorrectly recorded as 38,xxx miles when last registered instead of the true 36,xxx miles, which is the actual mileage. Also, this is a two owner car although the first owner registered the car under his business and then later as his personal car.

Arena Red was the “launch color” chosen by Porsche to represent the 993 TTs in factory campaigns, sales literature and promotional materials. This particular arena red TT is an exceptional example of the last of the air cooled turbos. It appears and drives exactly as designed.

References are available for serious buyers. References include the PCA Technical Committee Chair, PCA 911 Turbo Technical Committee Expert, local Porsche factory authorized paint facility and a Nationally recognized Concours d’Elegance consultant. I can also provide personal references from PCA members who have purchased previous Porsches of mine. A Pre-Purchase Inspection is encouraged to validate the car’s condition and can be accommodated at the buyer’s expense.

This is a reluctant sale however I am in the que for a new GT4 (the wife wants to DE) and so I need to let this one go.

Last edited by Dynamik; 11-19-2015 at 12:24 PM.. Reason: Sold
Old 11-17-2015, 08:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Old 11-17-2015, 08:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Old 11-17-2015, 08:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Old 11-17-2015, 08:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

The car is sold. Thanks to all interested Parties.
Old 11-19-2015, 12:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Tags
993 , arena red , turbo , twin turbo