Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 4- Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS/FT: Ohio 1984 Porsche 944 ONE OWNER

ONE OWNER 1984 Porsche 944 bought at White-Allen porsche in 1983.

163k miles....5 speed

Long story short...

I am a dealer that was offering this car on consignment and I ended up just buying it from him.

To be honest, I bought the car only for the Recaro seats that were in it and replaced them with some cloth black Porsche script seats that I did a little clean up on and they could be improved a little more.

I'm just hoping for a quick sale or trade so i don't have to pay to store it this Winter....

I have the original clean yellow title for the car, as well as the original window sticker and showroom brochures, full set of books and maint. records, etc.....this car is the real deal and well documented!

Blaupunkt radio with 10 CD changer...all windows, Sunroof, and ALL electricals work....

Borbet wheels with nice deep dish

SS brake lines

A/C swapped over to 134A and works great....Ice cold!

Euro driving lights

Paint could be better as its original and there was an early version of clear bra on it that has cracked and checked over time.
Completely rust free though, so with a fresh paint job and one PDR on left rear she would be good as new.

Offering this car for much less than books and others in the market for this reason.

Currently there are only 16 manuals on Auto trader.com in the entire US and average price is $7628 with a high of $25k (Turbo 951 I imagine) and a low of $2k for a clapped out POS.

This is a very presentable car for what it is....

Once again, Paint is not perfect but it's absolutely rust free and EVERYTHING works on it!

Smooth idle, great clutch feel, drives perfect.

The tires have great tread but they are flat-spotted from a lack of driving.....they may smooth out if driven regularly or just replace them and be done with it.

Comes with a box of misc. spare parts.

Cash deals preferred but *may* consider the right trade...so don't be surprised or upset if I don't want your trade offer....I have too many cars as it is and going into Winter I don't want to pay for storage....which is the reason this one is for sale to begin with.

Thanks for the interest.

Cash on the barrel, no checks, scammers, or Nigerian Princes

Old 11-21-2015, 10:10 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

I'm not on here much so here's a link to CL where I have it advertised:

1984 Porsche 944 ONE OWNER since new! NICE!! - $4900 (Fairborn)
Old 11-21-2015, 10:12 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Have some interest but no buyers yet...
Old 11-25-2015, 10:09 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: