Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 4- Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
1988 911 G50 Carrera Coupe

I am the second owner of this extremely well preserved all original 911. 132,000 miles. Engine was rebuilt (over $16,000) at original owners request when engine was removed for oil leak repair (at 106,000 miles). This was performed at the Porsche dealership in Austin, Texas where the car was purchased new. Original owner is an Air Force pilot (retired) who put approx 127,000 miles on the car as a second vehicle for his 23 years of ownership. Car remained in Austin Texas for its entire life until four years ago when I brought it to Tennessee. All receipts including window sticker, purchase invoices, manuals, service receipts, etc are present from date of purchase. Granite green metallic with Linen interior. Car has two rear deck lids- the original with whale tail and the one seen in pics without whale tail) Car is in amazing condition and is one of the most beautiful and unique color combinations available. All original no damage history body and paint that shows beautiful. Only history according to original owner was a scratch repair around right front headlight but I cannot find the repair. H4 headlight upgrades have been installed but have the original headlights and painted rings. Prototipo steering wheel has been installed but I have the original. I do not have the original radio. Car has been garaged its entire life. It has never seen a harsh winter or salty road and has been in a dry environment since new. There is absolutely not a hint of corrosion on this car. Fuchs wheels are all original and have never seen a curb. They are polished with painted centers from the factory. To my knowledge the only nonworking item is the footwell blower but just have not looked into it as they are not needed in my area. Heater works fine. Also I'm sure AC could use to be charged. This car has never been tracked, raced, nor modified for such. Original tool kit in unused condition as well as spare tire compressor. $47,500
best contact method would be email-- parrishdds@gmail.com
Old 11-27-2015, 04:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Correction- engine work was done at 111,000 miles not 106,000. Have many more pictures of car and invoices if interested.
Old 11-28-2015, 07:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Car is Sold.
Old 12-16-2015, 08:12 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: