Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 4- Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Garage Helper

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocacolakidd
1985.5 944 allmost give away

FOR SALE - 1985.5 Porsche 944 - $700.00 firm.

House sold must move very soon practically giving away my 944. Straight body (A few parking lot dings only) Engine runs very well . 79,000 actual miles - interior excellent with leather seats, no cracks in dash, Replaced speedo cluster with '89 944 turbo S speedo for 180mph top (Speedo cluster sent off to North Hollywood speedometer to complete refresh and change mileage to car's original mileage).

Clutch Master cylinder was replaced with a new one so clutch hydraulic system to be bled (includes a new power bleeder from Pelican Parts) - ripped out stereo left the car with a mess at stereo wiring - the only worst problem.

Kids broke into the car to steal the stereo, broke the rear hatch glass (Replaced) When they did break into and steel the stereo they messed up the wiring for the stereo (Worst problem with car).

As I stated earlier this is a must sell soon advertisement - will not give away the car - will not leave it behind - I just returned from the hospital because I have a previously broken back and was trying to house move , I can't work on the car, I can not move the car so must sell it to a 944 lover - I need help in this way.

Many extra parts go along with the car (Extra Parts alone worth the $700.00 asking price) - This is a must do give away, while not giving it away.

Contact me at - nushi.com@gmail.com 541-531-3716 hurry or hopefully it will be gone
Pedal to the metal till you see the gates of hell then brake
NLA - No longer available is a four letter word
Old 11-27-2015, 04:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: