Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

1984 Porsche Carrera Coupe

1984 Porsche Carrera Coupe
VIN: WP0AB0917ES120464
Color: Guards Red (027)

I purchased this Carrera in South Florida, but it appears to have spent the majority of its life in the Western part of the United States. Due to the weathering of the clear coat on the original paint, I had the car stripped and repainted in the original Guards Red. When the car was stripped, there was no evidence of accidents or body filler. The new paint and prep was to a very high standard and the car looks great. It has also received a complete service, including the air conditioning, which works perfectly. Inside the front seats have also been reupholstered in the original black. There are no issues with the dash, headliner or door panels.

This is a great driver that runs and looks great. No issues, leaks or problems. Mileage is 167k, which is surprising based on the overall condition. The engine makes great power and the 915 gearbox shifts with no issues or noise. Koni shocks, recent tires, and refinished Fuchs. I am happy to help with having a PPI performed. Please let me know if you have any questions. I can also assist with shipping within a reasonable distance from Jupiter, Florida.

Great driver plus quality Carrera reasonably priced at $37,550. Reasonable offers will be entertained. Located in Jupiter, Florida.

Keith (561)267-1859
keith@ennismotorsports.com

Last edited by ennisk1; 02-10-2016 at 01:03 PM..
Old 02-04-2016, 08:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Priced at $37,750. Sorted and fresh paint!
Old 02-10-2016, 01:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: