Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

1983 911 SC 56K Miles Time Capsule

Well, time has finally come and need more funds to feed the beast, which is my hotrod build, and this was the last car I was willing to sell.

This is an absolutely pristine 1983 Porsche 911 SC Coupe in Grand Prix White with, black interior and only 56,000 miles on the ODO. It just may be the nicest one you can find, and certainly the best maintained, as most are well over 100K miles and in need a lot of work. While the mileage is low, it has been serviced, maintained, and driven regularly by every owner who has cared for it including me. Has been maintained by the top shops in Socal including Dutch Treat Porsche, Jae Lee at Mirage International, and Tyson Schmidt at Pro Motorsports.

This car has every record going back to the original owner in a 2" binder, including the nearly $20K worth of work I put in including:

Complete Engine rebuild including new Mahle P&C's to address a broken headstud. Work was done by Jae Lee at Mirage International who built engines for Singer.
New clutch
Brand new Bilsteins all around
New tires
Turbo Tie Rods
Bump steer kit
New intake and exhaust valves with valve adjustment
Front brake caliper rebuild
Corner Balanced
Mirage International’s competition alignment

Car needs nothing except for an enthusiastic driver that wants a fully sorted, collector level air-cooled 911.

This was a highly optioned car with over $40K sticker which was high for an SC back in the day. Options include:

Factory Limited Slip Differential
Sport Seats in incredible condition
Front and Rear spoilers
Sunroof
Cruise Control
Tinted glass
Monterey Stereo (has aftermarket, but I bought a perfect condition Monterey, but never installed. Will come with car)
all listed on included COA

It has a few tasteful mods, but I have most all the parts to put her back to stock.
Mods:
AC removed, but I have all parts and will come with car
7 & 8 inch Fuchs...16"
Lowered just a smidge to Euro ride height.
Carrera sway bars
Full B&B stainless headers and dual outlet exhaust (probably adds 20 hp from stock. The exhaust is not smog legal in California, but I have the original exhaust and will come with car).
White face gauges.
H1 headlights, I mean, who like sugar scoops, lol
Shock tower brace
Oil line cooling duct on front bumper
Aftermarket stereo, but bought a Monterrey that will come with car as mentioned above
Momo wheel with Porsche embossed leather horn grill (have original wheel)

The way the car drives and handles is utterly amazing due to the new top end rebuild, new Bilsteins, and the competition alignment and corner balancing. The bump from the exhaust adds to the overall peppiness of the engine, and the Momo wheel just rounds out the package. It is the definition of driving pleasure.

As for the condition of the car, the pics speak for themselves. It is a time capsule.

ASKING $58,000

Last edited by bleek; 06-26-2016 at 05:46 AM..
Old 06-17-2016, 01:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Old 06-17-2016, 01:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Old 06-17-2016, 01:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Last edited by bleek; 06-17-2016 at 01:32 PM..
Old 06-17-2016, 01:28 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

bump
Old 06-22-2016, 05:39 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

lowered
Old 06-26-2016, 05:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

bump
Old 06-30-2016, 10:13 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

bump

Old 07-14-2016, 06:33 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: