Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 4- Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
PCA Snake

Garage
Exceptional 32 year old 944

1984 Porsche 944. An exceptional example of this iconic sports car. I bought it from its original owner less than a year ago. A personal situation forces the sale. The former owner was obsessed with the care of the car, as am I. The car has always been garaged and/or kept under a cover. It has the original Alpine White paint. While the car has 160,000 + miles on it, the compression on all four cylinders is 180 lbs. The A/C works perfectly as does the heat. The tires are like new. They are mounted on 16-inch Fuch wheels, painted at the factory to match the car (a factory option). The sunroof works but will get out of adjustment, so I have not tempted fate with operation. There is a new molded dash cover. Carpets and seat covers are perfect and not faded. The radio is after market but I have the original (still works). There is a Momo steering wheel but I also have the original. The clock works. The driving lights work. Comes with a quality car cover and extra set of wheels (phone dials) There are many of these 944ís on the market but very few in this condition and the values are climbing. $7,500 and you can own a piece of Porsche history. Call Tommy 828-719-5131 for appointment to see the car.

Last edited by twilson; 08-18-2016 at 06:14 AM.. Reason: Wrong headline
Old 08-15-2016, 04:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Tags
everything works , great tires , original paint