Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 4- Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Porsche Crest 2007 Porsche 997 GT3 - White over Black Alcantara - 11K miles

Asking $91,000. Located in San Jose, California

Selling my 2007 Porsche 997 GT3 with 11,300 miles. The car is unmodified, the original white paint is in great condition, the nose and hood are protected by a clear shield. The black leather and Alcantara interior features factory GT3 bucket seats, an Alcantara steering wheel, red seat belts, and the sport chrono package.

During my ownership the GT3 has been garage kept and serviced by Carlsen Porsche in Redwood City, CA. In the past year I purchased four new Michelin Pilot Sport tires and new TPM sensors. In preparing to sell the car I pulled the Carfax and had a PPI performed by Modderman Porsche Service in Mountain View CA. There are no engine overruns.

I purchased this GT3 from Carlsen Porsche in Redwood City, CA in January 2012. As the third owner, I have enjoyed driving this car on the backroads of Northern California for almost 5 years. Asking $91,000. If you have any questions or would like to view the PPI please contact Christopher @ 408-599-9103 or email me at gladstone.cottage@gmail.com.

Old 11-16-2016, 04:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

SOLD! The GT3 has been sold to a forum member who lives in Southern California.
Old 11-21-2016, 04:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Tags
997 , gt3