• Rebuilt engine
  • Rebuilt trans
  • Full ER susp
  • Adj. sways
  • 3pt. strut brace
  • 5pt belts
  • Sparco Pro 2000s
  • Mechanically sound, cosmetically challenged
PM me for more info or pics you desire. Can help with shipping anywhere in the world.

Old 11-17-2016, 10:47 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Less brakes, more gas!

Garage
Turkey Day Bump! Make Christmas Great Again! Buy this Car!
Old 11-23-2016, 09:17 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Less brakes, more gas!

Garage
All,

I have enjoyed speaking with many of you about the car. Also, I have had a lot of interest in buying just the drive line, parts off the car, or buying the car less certain parts. I will not part this car out. I'll just keep it if it comes to that. If you don't want certain body parts (specifically bumpers or tail), that's fine and I'll work with you. But understand that I'm giving you my labor to remove the parts for free so I will not take a loss on the car on top of that as a bonus I hope you believe this to be a fair agreement as I do.

I am happy help with shipping both spares and the car. I live within easy driving distance of Miami (international shipping is easier) and I have access to a car trailer so the car does not have to be driven there on its own.

Some questions on the engine and wheels have been common. It regained life on 9/11/2011. I have about ~12k miles on it since. It runs strong, but I have not had it on a dyno. The wheels are standard BBS RS II 3 piece. The fronts are not modified from the OEM BBS specs, but were re-built with all new hardware. The rears were originally 16x8s. I had new outer lips made for them to make them 16x9 and they were also assembled with new hardware. This left them with, what I believe, is a perfect offset and fit.

Thanks all for the interest! If anyone has questions or would like to see pics of certain areas just PM me! I'll do my best to get back to you in under 24 hours.

I'm still looking for a nice boat (26'+ CC with twins) or an early boxster + $$. I'm also thinking about my next daily driver and would seriously consider Cayenne GTS manuals.

Happy Holidays!

The Rolex is coming!The Rolex is coming!The Rolex is coming!The Rolex is coming!The Rolex is coming!

Best regards,

Michael
Old 12-06-2016, 04:48 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Less brakes, more gas!

Garage
The Rolex was awesome! As usual! Even with the rain and cold.
Old 01-30-2017, 09:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Less brakes, more gas!

Garage
Presidential Bumparoony

Old 02-20-2017, 12:40 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: