Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 4- Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Porsche Crest 1987 Porsche 944 for sale

*Posting for a friend
friends number - (719) 373-7854

$5500 obo - located Colorado Springs - if interested call or text the number.

VERY ORIGINAL CAR. Would make a great collector car. 1987 Porsche 944, 5speed manual, clean title, strong engine rebuilt 12,000 miles ago. Black with the optional leather seats, 4th owner I believe. Owner before me was a certified mechanic and did a complete engine overhaul and subframe and front end restoration. New rod and main bearings, rings, water pump, balance shaft bearings, new gaskets and seals. Timing belt was done around 12,000 miles ago, new clutch assembly and motor mounts. The other 2 owners were brothers and took good care of the car. Small fluid leak. Very fun car to drive . A/C blows cold, all power switches etc. function great. Original sales receipt from back in the day which is very hard to come by, also has original manual and tool kit and spare tire. Great example of a well maintained, fun to drive, great looking car. Willing to negotiate on price. I have about $500 in parts I will throw in. Thanks call, text, email me anytime. Make me an offer. My name is Matt. OBO

Last edited by benbejammin_; 05-04-2017 at 07:46 PM..
Old 05-04-2017, 07:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Tags
944 , 944 black for sale , great condition , great tires , original