Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 4- Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Porsche Crest 1968 Porsche 912 Matching # - Tangerine

Since I’ve got a 66’ 912, now is time to say “Auf Wiedersehen” to my beloved 1968 Porsche 912.

Matching numbers car per Porsche’s COA.
Refreshed engine by Parkhaus1 Porsche shop in Miami,FL ( www.parkaus1.com ), and running very good. Engine cosmetics are great too. New generator, MSD ignition system, 44mm Carbs, Electric fuel pump, New battery.
5 speed trans, California, Arizona and now Florida car..no rust.
Factory color is Blut Orange (Tangerine) code 6809, with Black interior.

The interior overall is very clean, correct and in great condition as you can see on the pictures. Rubber seals in great shape.
New perlon trunk carpet. I installed a brand new VDM steering wheel with hockey puck horn button. Engine runs good and looks good as well ( see pics ).
The car is currently running on a set of 15” chrome steelies and have a set of original Cibie Tango yellow fog lights. New turn signal euro lenses. Rear euro fog/brake light. Original owners manual.

*To Improve:
Dashboard overall needs attention, however the dash top cover with speaker grill have no cracks and looks good.
Doors could benefit from some minor TLC.
Paint is OK and looks great from the distance, but looking close have some flaws. 1/2” Paint crack on drivers door handle, 1/2” and 3/8” paint peel just next to the wiper arms.
Gauges: Clock, odometer, hand break light and gas lights not working. Temperature works ALMOST all the time. Speedo, RPM, oil and generator lights and gas gauge fully functionals.

Overall a solid, well maintained and very presentable 912.
Selected as cover of Gold Coast region Porsche Club magazine in Dec 2016.

The car will be sold with a set of original steel chromed wheels. ( no fuchs, sorry )
I will include on the sale a MOMO INDY Steering wheel.
Im the owner - I´m not a dealer, this is one of my weekend cars that I’ve been improving by the time. - Title in hands. Car is located in Miami, FL.
Receipts of lots of parts and work made at Porsche and Euro specialized shops in the last 2 years.

Asking price: $44.700

Contact Francisco at:
912forsale@gmail.com

Check a full gallery here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByyPL0MCeLqZT1NSWHEtaUZHSzA

Old 06-10-2017, 07:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Tags
912 , florida , porsche 912 , tangerine