Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 4- Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
More cars than sense

Two Really Good Turbos Coming Up For Sale

I have two very good 930 Turbos I’m getting ready to sell and thought I’d post here first before they’re everywhere online. I rarely sell cars from my collection but I have a couple very special new additions on their way and I need to make some room. Both of the cars I’m selling are excellent. Those who know me know of my obsessive attention to detail when it comes to my Porsches and these cars exhibit the signs of an OCD owner.

I had the opportunity to bring both cars to the upcoming Monterey auctions and perhaps I should have. Both would have been stars but I just wasn’t up to the theatrics of Monterey this year. Maybe I’m starting to get old.

The first car is a 1989 sunroof coupe. 34k miles. Baltic Blue over Cashmere interior. I acquired the car in 2012 and it’s spectacular. I’d drive it across the country tomorrow. Hagerty has a #1 condition, ‘89 Turbo Coupe valued at $329k and a #2 car valued at $259k. This car is better than a #2 car but I still think those prices are high. I think $155k is fair for a car in this condition and in such a rare and beautiful color combination.

The second car is a 1976 sunroof coupe. 45k miles. Ice Green Metallic over a special ordered, “color to sample” interior that is difficult to describe. My wife describes it as light ecru. Whatever you call it, it’s beautiful against the ice green paint. This is an ORGINAL PAINT car that has been in my collection for several years and one of the best I’ve seen. The paint meters out perfectly on all panels. Hagerty has a #1 car valued at $321k and a #2 car at $260k. Again, this is better than a #2 car by a mile but I still think Hagerty is being optimistic. $185k seems like a fair number for this one-of-the-best, original paint car.

Cars are being photographed this week and will be listed for sale shortly. If you’re interested in speaking before I list them elsewhere, please send me a PM. The cars can be seen at my private facility in Austin, TX. Thanks for your attention.

Old 08-12-2017, 05:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
More cars than sense

Lots of requests for additional photos.

They're available to interested parties.

Last edited by maninblack; 09-07-2017 at 08:31 AM..
Old 08-16-2017, 02:40 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
More cars than sense

Both are now listed with complete details. More than 100 photos of each car available. Thanks for the interest.

1976 930 Turbo Carrera for sale in Austin, TX | Porsches for Sale | Excellence

1989 930 Turbo Coupe for sale in Austin, TX | Porsches for Sale | Excellence
Old 09-07-2017, 08:34 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
More cars than sense

Thanks for all the interest. The 1989 930 is now sold. The 1976 car is still available.
Old 09-19-2017, 09:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: