Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 4- Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
1996 993 Turbo Coupe 46K Miles

1996 993 TT Coupe in excellent condition, has lived the last several years as a garage queen, but with the miles and history was likely a driver when new.
Sold new in Florida, migrated to California, purchased by current owner who then moved 2 more times, once to Nevada, and finally to Idaho.
Clean history report, a trip into the dealer for a pre sale going over suggested replacing the battery and rear struts which they did. Tires were also beyond any kind of safe age, so a new set was installed in June.
Interior is excellent, as is the paint and body. The front and rear bumper look particularly perfect for the miles, and I suspect have had of been touched up at some point before current owner.
All books and manuals are in the glovebox, with dealer stamps from dealers in FL and CA. No other service records are in the owners possession, I have asked more than once. He does not recall asking for nor getting them at purchase years ago.
Things of note that are unusual or odd:
The wheels on the car have been confirmed by part numbers as Turbo wheels from a later car, no known reason or explanation for this.
The stock brake calipers are silver, bearing the factory Porsche logo, but I have only had one other Pelican owner stating they had silver calipers on similar year Turbo. All others I have seen in photos have been red.
Front corner marker lights are clear instead of amber.
PPI is welcome and suggested. This is NOT my car, but rather a retired gentleman that lives in my community and has become a famiy friend. Neither he nor I are interested in hiding or withholding information.
Car is located in Sandpoint Idaho.
I will answe pm's as I can, please be patient if you don't hear back instantly.
$139,000
Price Drop to $125,000
Price Drop Again $119,000

Last edited by Brokentoy; 10-06-2017 at 12:00 PM.. Reason: price was difficult to find in ad
Old 09-02-2017, 09:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
corrected the problem with difficulty finding price, showed differently on my phone than on my computer.
More detailed photos available, will post them here as requested.

Last edited by Brokentoy; 09-04-2017 at 07:48 AM..
Old 09-03-2017, 12:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Old 09-04-2017, 07:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
All PM's now answered.
Old 09-09-2017, 06:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Nearest airport is Spokane Wa, GEG.
Car is about an hour drive from there.
Old 09-10-2017, 07:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Price Lowered to 125K.
Price Lowered to 119K
Can help with transportation from airport or transporting car to PPI if needed.

Last edited by Brokentoy; 10-06-2017 at 12:01 PM..
Old 09-20-2017, 10:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Now Available for Ordering:   101 Projects For Your BMW 3 Series 1982-2000  [more info]
happy to upload additional photos as requested.
Old 10-02-2017, 06:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Old 10-03-2017, 10:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)
Now $119,000 for a good home
Old 10-06-2017, 12:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)
Update. Paint has been confirmed to have been resprayed. This took some very careful inspection by a Factory Porsche paint tech. Very well done, no signs of collision, but it is what it is.
Owner has reduced price to $114,000 if the market will support some interest.
Several offers at less than the ask have so far been refused.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)
Administrator

You can tell it had paintwork in this pic. Overspray on the sunroof drain hole grommet in the upper left corner of the engine bay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokentoy View Post
Old 11-08-2017, 02:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)
Deposit taken
Old 11-13-2017, 05:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: