Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 4- Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Porsche Crest FS: 1988 930 Turbo Targa Factory Slant Nose

Selling our 1988 factory-original M505 option Slant Nose optioned 930 Turbo Targa. Black on black.

According to my research, this is one of 32 930 Targa Slant noses ever produced by Porsche and one of 18 in 1988.
  • 96k original miles
  • G50 transmission
  • Factory AC
  • Numbers matching
  • Original paint and interior
  • Original Blaupunkt Radio
  • Extensive service documentation

The car drives perfectly and shifts smoothly throughout all gears. The clutch engages well. It's a blast to drive, and an amazing feeling when the turbo boost kicks your butt.

The car is entirely unmolested with the exception of an upgraded Andial intercooler and intake. The interior is without cracks or rips and the leather presents very well. Everything works. The Targa top is like new.

The paint shows some minor wear in line with the mileage driven, mostly visible on the hood in form of very small rock chips. Check out the photo for that. There is a minor dent on the rear right fender the size of a pea that you can barely make out in the pics. Some curb rash is present on the wheels.

I am posting this car on behalf of my boss who is an air cooled Porsche mechanic. This is his personal car and is obviously well cared for.

Asking $140k. The car is located in the SF Bay Area, California. Please PM to get in touch.

Old 09-05-2017, 04:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Tags
930 , m505 , slant nose , turbo