Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 4- Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
1960 Porsche Super Tractor

SOLD

Okay, I am ready to sell my Porsche Super Diesel tractor. I sold my 85 Carrera before my daughter was born 7 years ago, and have had withdraws. I bought a 1960 Super 3 cyl a number of years ago, and have only used it for a few tractor shows.

It was sold by a gentleman named Mr Funk in Orange, CT. He used Pippin loaders & backhoes until they went out of business then used Lord backhoe & front loaders. I was told that they built 5-10 in this configuration.

It is unrestored, and in original cond from the dealer. The rear tires have been replaced at some time, but the fronts are Conti and look to be every bit of 57 years old. The front bucket hydraulic seal leaks a little, but still works as it should. It looks like the backhoe & loader can be taken off with a little effort, but I do not have the means to do that. I was also told to keep it as original as possible.

With roughly 700 total PD tractors sold in the US, and roughly 300 accounted for, this might be 1 of 5-10 assembled in this configuration.

Specifics:
1960 Porsche Super 318 Diesel tractor
3 cly
38hp
roughly 3700 hours
original used cond, not restored
new battery in 2016
runs good
located in Ohio

I am looking to get $11,500 out of it, but have some wiggle room. I would love to trade for a 911 driver of some sort, and add $ on my end of course(driver, not garage queen). Send me an email or message for more info, pics, or if you have something to trade.

Thanks,
Phil

Last edited by Phil Noble; 09-28-2017 at 12:27 PM..
Old 09-13-2017, 06:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
SOLD

Shot some videos today if you want to see the PD Sup in action.

Email me off list because they are too big to attach.

Phil

Last edited by Phil Noble; 09-28-2017 at 12:26 PM..
Old 09-17-2017, 05:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: